With multiple rooms to manage and the inventory that comes with it, it can take time and resources to ensure a full audit is maintained. We're here to help you streamline this process.
- Go paperless
With multiple rooms and inventory to manage, the paperwork can become onerous. Storing everything electronically and managing your inspections processes online saves time, paper, and prevents loss of data.
- Reduce staff time
There's no need to have staff visiting every property. Residents can upload notes and photos for inspections, allowing real-time updates in StarRez.
- Complete an audit on the fly
Efficiently track all items including room conditions, purchase date, warranty, expiration date and more. You can also use the in-app camera function to scan barcodes.
- Powerful built in reporting
Through the entire moving process you have easy to use built in reports that can track all inventory in each room, the condition and all notes relating to each inspection.
- Accurately track room conditions and inventory items
- Use a mobile application to complete room inspections at move-in and move-out
- Upload inventory and damage photos at the time of the inspection
- Comprehensive built-in reporting to assist with inventory counts, condition and damage
- Mobile barcode scanning of inventory items to inspect or track where items belong
- Automatically notify residents upon check-in to complete their Room Condition Form
- Manage inspections for shared spaces
Residents love technology. Using a solution like this is the experience they expect.
JaniceFolk, Director of Residential Life and Student Activities, Maine Maritime Academy
Improving facilities and services with electronic Room Inspections
With the implementation of our Room Inspections solution, Maine Maritime quickly reduced its budget and improved efficiencies across their academy.