From room selection to reporting concerns, our self-service portal provides the flexibility, control, and responsive resident experience your staff and residents need.
- Pivot major plans in real-time
Arrange and rearrange portal pages during meetings or create pages to gather crucial information.
- Easy Setup
Widget-based design allows you to easily create a branded portal page to suit your organizational needs.
- Manage your portal efficiently
Robust editing functionality allows administrators to easily add, remove, and re-order pages based on changing needs.
- Responsive design
Full functionality across all devices including mobile.
- Highest level of security
PortalX verifies input at every applicable step to ensure users cannot access restricted data.
- Flexible and scalable
There's no need for custom development. PortalX provides a high level of customization with a clear, simple menu system.
- Residents can complete the entire application process online and can view key documents, sign their contracts, and even go through online induction processes
- Provide residents with the flexibility of viewing and choosing room types
- Whether you have a large events program or run smaller social events for your residents, you can manage the complete workflow process
- Residents are able to book appointments for things like check-in check-out, inspections, managing property viewings, or using shared amenities
- Residents have the ability to report and log community concerns
- A multi-language function allows residents to toggle between languages for use of the self service portal
- Residents can log maintenance queries and receive updates on the status of jobs
- Residents can swiftly interact with residential housing staff with powerful communication tools
- Improved online payments functionality to allow students to pay for multiple charges at once
"Having just “soft-launched” our PortalX in mid-February 2020, we officially fully launched it to the entire resident population when we had to whip up a “What are my plans?” form in a matter of hours without basically any IT support! To say that our upper-level leadership was impressed was an understatement!"
Lisa, Carnegie Mellon University
Learn how our resident housing software supported users through COVID-19
How housing professionals utilize our PortalX solution to gather crucial information, facilitate movements, and clear safe passages during an emergency crisis.