Receive and issue packages, issue room and loaner keys and easily track resident guests.
- Online Registration
Residents can register guests before arrival or reserve available resources from the resident portal.
- Automated Communications
Save staff time with automating reminders to students. Create reminder emails to residents for packages to be collected, guest check-out time, loaner key return, and for picking up resources from the desk.
- Expedite with Scanning
Resident ID scanning saves everyone time. With the scan an of ID, your front desk staff sees all packages to be issued and guests to be checked in or out.
- Built in reporting
Reports and dashboards ensure you know how many guests are in your building, who has loaner keys, which resources are checked out, and what packages need to be returned.
- Online portal reservation form allows students to self-select from a list of available resources and make reservations
- Packages are easily received via a scan of the package’s existing barcode or through quick data entry
- Reports and dashboard panels are available for tracking the overall package process
- Custom fields allow for configurable processes
- Check in registered or walk-in visitors by swiping or scanning the host’s or visitor’s ID card
- Prevent banned visitors from being checked in by easily placing a hold on the visitor or the student host
- Enforce your visitor policy to control the maximum number of visitors a host is allowed
- Configure specific resources to be auto-assigned to students upon check-in. This functionality can be used to issue mailboxes, linen packages, parking spaces, and more
- Easily track resources by student and status—reserved, issued, and returned
“StarRez has made processing our packages much easier and has also increased the speed at which residents come to claim their packages.”
Brandi Smith-Berger, Associate Director of Conference and Event Services, Cornell University
Three ways to increase parcel delivery efficiencies
Here we look at three ways to make it easier to manage the increase in parcels being delivered to your housing community.