We want everyone to feel safe, supported, and connected to their communities and continually evolve our software to meet resident needs.
- Residents can self-report
The resident portal offers residents a place to self-report if they are ‘okay’ or ‘not okay’ during emergencies.
- Create online workflows to improve safety
Create automatic workflows to ensure you have timely responses for all health and safety matters. Workflow steps are highly configurable and can be assigned to different users within your organisation.
- Secure your information
Our security tools allow administrators to ensure that only the right people see the right information and at the right time.
- Access data quickly
Full integration with all other StarRez Housing and Conference Solutions provides with you immediate access to all relevant information in one system.
- Efficiently manage student conduct processes
Manage all of your students conduct incidents from initial report to final appeal.
- Easily track student behavior
Track, report, and respond to student behavior all within StarRez.
- Anyone can fill out a Concern report to flag a health or safety issue. From there, staff can track the situation and assist their residents
- Anonymous reporting that can be used by all members within your community
- Collaborative and easy to use features allow you to notify other staff members of incidents or concerns
- Assign and re-assign tasks as required
- Automate notifications to yourself or resident partners as data get updated
- Customize dashboards with real time statistics that help monitor your community
What you'll love most about StarRez Billing & Finance
Our automated and flexible billing system removes the manual burden on your staff and provides students with more visibility and options.
"We chose StarRez as our accommodation software partner because they are focused on improving the student experience – from the moment they apply to the day they leave. Our priority was making this a seamless service for residents. They are able to manage many other aspects of their lives online, so why shouldn’t they be able to do the same for their accommodation."
Campus Living Villages
Impact of emotional support animals on campus
Learn how Emotional Support Animals are impacting life on campus and what you need to know about managing these policies.