Better resident experiences start with superior communication
1. Create a good first and last impression
Provide your residents with the information they need by developing a communication strategy that supports the complete resident lifecycle – including first contact, move-in, and move-out.
2. Offer residents digital tools
Give residents tools to complete tasks such as paying rent, renewing a lease, booking a class or communal space, and any other self-services you can offer.
3. Use automation workflows
Facilitate smoother, more efficient resident communications by leveraging automation tools to reliably send messages to residents.
4. A two-way communication portal to empower staff
An easy-to-navigate two-way communication portal offers a range of communication modes, while intuitive reporting dashboards empower staff to make informed management decisions. We believe communication is the hallmark of great businesses. It can be easy to get wrong, but when you’re using software that makes it simple, getting it right will change the game.
The power of resident communications
- Boost the student experience
- Increase satisfaction and trust
- Drive word-of-mouth referrals
- Reduce churn and improve retention
- Efficiently resolve issues