Managing Student safety, well-being and experience more efficiently
1800+Further interactions recorded
1% ReductionIn early school-leavers
EnhancedOverall business operations
ImprovedStudent well-being and experience
A swifter response to resident needs
The importance of universities feeling confident that student safety and well-being needs are met on all occasions is high on the agenda for all universities globally. They are facing unprecedented challenges and continually require doing more with less.
In response to this, the University of Plymouth is using StarRez to proactively address student safety and well-being by using our flexible StarRez Web forms and custom fields to capture resident well-being/welfare-related issues as they proactively arrive. Incident investigation time is a key KPI for the University, and they are now able to efficiently log the problem and alert the accommodation team to assess and investigate - anytime, anywhere, and on any device!
“I'm new to the University and have found it really easy to use the system. Each process is really straightforward and easy to navigate.”
Jordan, Resident Marketing Administrator - University of Plymouth
Empowering everyone with flexible solutions
The University deployed StarRez to improve performance and overall student engagement. The system allows universities to add, edit, manage, and make their changes within the platform. The transition has resulted in a number of positive outcomes for both staff and students, including:
- All interactions being recorded and tracked, resulting in a greater handle of student welfare by logging incidents and reviewing trends or issues.
- Significant reductions in hours saved per week on administration staff time.
- Better functionalities - flexible custom fields are available for student to adjust to their needs.
- Allows for the University to manage and make their changes, where and when they want.
- Multiple departments are now centralised into one platform - streamlining business operations.
The empowerment creates and drives huge efficiencies, assists in developing innovations, and reduces the total cost of ownership for the Accommodation solution.
The University is now confident that it is providing a secure and safe environment for its students and helps to attract, retain, and ultimately improve the student experience and outcomes.